The primary mission of Disability Services at Lafayette College is to assist students with disabilities to fully participate in all programs and activities at the college. Disability Services is the only designated office at the college where students can voluntarily disclose their disability (ies.), submit documentation, and request accommodations. The Disability Services Coordinator at Lafayette College provides support services and accommodations to students with all types of disabilities. Lafayette College appreciates that all students are unique, therefore all students who register with Lafayette College’s Disability Services are given accommodations through a case-by-case basis based on the individual student’s needs.
All documentation should be forwarded to Rebecca Brenner, Disability Services Coordinator, Scott Hall 312. Documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (610) 330-3065. During the academic year, documentation can also be dropped off to the secretary at the front desk in the Attic (3rd floor, Scott Hall.)
Summary of Services Offered:
- Reasonable dining, housing, and academic accommodations
- Academic and self-advocacy counseling and coaching
- Assistive Technology support
- Coordination with campus departments and faculty/staff to ensure accessibility
- Programs for the student body to raise awareness and knowledge of disabilities
- Professional development to campus departments and faculty/staff regarding recent legislation etc.
714 Sullivan Road
Easton, PA 18042
Phone: (610) 330-5098
Fax: (610) 330-3065